Towards the 67th anniversary of the Vietnam Power Sector’s Traditional Day (21 December 1954 – 21 December 2021), Vietnam Electricity (EVN) will implement the "Customer Gratitude Month" program” in December 2021 and January 2022.
EVN implements the Customer Gratitude Month 2021 with the theme: "Accompanying customers to overcome difficulties caused by the COVID-19 pandemic".
Activities and events organized in the "Customer Gratitude Month" - 2021 are set by EVN to show EVN's gratitude towards all customers through business & customer service activities, creating cohesion, practicality, directed directly at supporting and helping people, businesses and customers affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. The subjects are all customers who are using electricity and people across the country, in which the focus is on helping people, businesses, and customers affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, supporting orphaned children by the death of their parents due to COVID-19 infection, supporting lonely and helpless elderly people due to the COVID-19 pandemic, especially in the South and Ho Chi Minh City. Some key activities of "Customer Gratitude Month" in 2021 include:
- Repairing and installing new electricity systems for poor households, hospitals and medical facilities in regions, areas and localities directly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Supporting ensuring power supply and other activities for mobile medical stations serving pandemic prevention and control in some localities.
- Free-of-charge meter installation, substation cleaning for businesses directly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic in 2021, especially businesses and production facilities in areas that have to implement social distancing in recent times.
- Organizing to show gratitude and thanks to industrial customers, large electricity consumers who have actively participated in coordinating to adjust the load at some time in 2021, especially in the hot season.
- Supporting customer's transformer testing in December 2021.
- Implementing the customer encouraging program to install customer service application (App) and participate in online payment.
- Giving masks to electricity customers to strengthen the prevention and control of COVID-19.
In addition to the above customer service gratitude activities performed by the Power Corporations/Power Companies, EVN's units also coordinate with the Power Corporations to organize the implementation of social security actions during this same period such as:
- Organizing the implementation of a program to visit and support orphaned children by the death of their parents due to COVID-19 infection in the localities, supporting the lonely and helpless elderly people due to the COVID-19 pandemic, especially in Ho Chi Minh City and other provinces and cities with many COVID-19 cases.
- Donating tablets to poor pupils and students for online learning due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic in response to the program "Waves and computers for children" launched by the Prime Minister.
- Besides the above main contents, EVN's units also implement other social security programs in localities affected by the COVID-19 pandemic or have electricity works. At the same time, they will visit, give gifts and show gratitude to the Vietnamese Heroic Mothers who are being cared for by the Group and the unit on Customer Gratitude Month.
- Organized the 7th "EVN Pink Week" humanitarian blood donation program in many provinces and cities that blood donation by EVN staff and units.
In addition to focusing on activities in Customer Gratitude Month 2021, Power Corporations continue to reduce electricity tariffs in phases 4 and 5 to ensure the right subjects and according to the regulations of the Ministry of Industry and Trade. In the past 2 years, Vietnam Electricity has promptly reported to the Prime Minister and Ministries to allow the implementation of the electricity prices and electricity bills discount for 5 times in 2020 and 2021 with a total amount of more than VND 16,950 billion. EVN and its member units have so far contributed to support pandemic prevention and control activities with a total amount of over VND 575 billion, of which VND 400 billion are donated to the COVID-19 vaccine fund.
The Customer Gratitude Month program has been enthusiastically participated by EVN’s units and has been continuously implemented for the past 07 years. The organization and implementation of "Customer Gratitude Month" in 2021 is also a practical act of gratitude towards the 67th anniversary of the Vietnam Power Sector’s Traditional Day (21 December 1954 – 21 December 2021). Vietnam Electricity would like to express thanks and gratitude to all power users, agencies, social organizations, news and press agencies who have been accompanying the Group over the past years. Vietnam Electricity is looking forward to further receiving the support and comments from the power customers, social agencies, organizations and media agencies on all production and business activities so that the Group can continue improving much more to meet the increasing demands of society in customer service
Communication Department - Electricity of Vietnam;
Address: No. 11, Cua Bac Street, Truc Bach Ward, Ba Dinh District - Hanoi;
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Telephone: 024.66946405/66946413; Fax: 024.66946402
Website: www.evn.com.vn, www.tietkiemnangluong.vn